2. THREE MEALS A DAY: Riders will receive three nutritious meals a day. A complimentary dinner on the evening of 27 February 2013 and breakfast on the morning of 28 February 2013 is included as well as lunch at the finish line at Beloftebos on 3 March 2013.
3. TENTED ACCOMMODATION: Each rider will be accommodated in a 2-person tent with a comfortable mattress in the race village each night. Rider accommodation for the night before the start in Stilbaai is included. Accommodation is not provided to supporters, but click here for more information on the Supporter Passports available.
4. RACE TOG BAG: All riders will receive a complimentary race tog bag as well as a complimentary bag transfer service between race villages each day. Please note that only official Cape Outback race tog bags will be transferred. Riders will have the option of collecting their race tog bags a few weeks before the start at Helderberg Cycle World in Somerset West (+27 21 850 0082). Bags not collected will be available at registration in Stilbaai on 27 February 2013.
5. TECHNICAL SUPPORT: A technical support service will be provided by Helderberg Cycle World at each race village (including Stilbaai). You are welcome to contact PetieViljoen or Eugene du Plessis at Helderberg Cycle Word in connection with bicycle full maintenance packages during the race as well as pre-race bicycle servicing. Keeping your bicycle mechanically "healthy" during the race remains the responsibility of each rider.
6. BIKE WASH AND BIKE PARK: Each race village will have a complimentary bike wash and secure bike park facility. It will be located at the Helderberg Cycle World Tech Zone.
7. WATER STATIONS: Water stations are stocked with Coke, Powerade, water and ‘n combination of nuts, fruit, potatoes, jelly sweets and muffins. Squirt chain lube will also be available at each water table.
8. EMERGENCY CREW: There are emergency medical crew at each stage finish line as well as mobile emergency medical crew on the route. Riders will be provided with a race emergency telephone number at the compulsory route briefing on the night before the start of the first stage.
9. ROUTE BRIEFINGS: There will be a compulsory route briefing for all riders each night immediately after dinner.
10. MASSAGE SERVICE: The very popular massage service at the Duesouth Recovery Zone will again be available at Cape Outback 2013. Look out for the Duesouth flags and banners at each race village (Stilbaai and Beloftebos excluded). Massage packages can be pre-booked at a special tariff when entering the race.
11. SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE START: A transfer shuttle service is available to riders, their bicycles and their race tog bags. This service runs from Beloftebos to Stilbaai on 27 February 2013. It departs Beloftebos at 12h00. The idea is to drive to Beloftebos, park your car (safe and free) at the Beloftebos homestead and catch the shuttle to Stilbaai. There is no shuttle service after the race. Transfer shuttles can be booked when entering the race.
12. DVD: All riders will receive a complimentary copy of the 2013 Cape Outback DVD.
13. PHOTOS: All pictures taken during the race by the official race photographer will be available free of charge to all riders. It can be downloaded from a dedicated website.